Hi friends! So last month I still ended up doing my TBR wrong, but by much! I read 5 out of the 9 books I set for myself, which is better than I normally do! Which you might notice that I only added 5 books to my TBR for this month!
Also, can you believe that every book on this TBR is young adult?! I was shocked when I released. No adult romance for march? We all know I’m going to sneak at least one romance in this month!
- Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika Moulite & Maritza Moulite – BR with Merline at Merline Reads
- The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn – releasing 4/2
- The Hummingbird Dagger by Cindy Anstey – releasing 4/16
What books do you plan to read this month?