So we are back with a new monthly TBR. I tried not to fall into my romance cave like usual, so I added some fantasy! I read most of the books on my TBR last month so I hope I can keep it up!
Let’s jump in a see the books!
- How She Died, How I Lived by Mary Crockett – This book tackles survivors guilt and I know I’m going to be an emotional mess reading this one.
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May– I read that if you liked SJM that this would be right up your alley so I ran out and bought it. I’m not even ashamed to admit it.
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer – Last month I loved A Curse So Dark and Lonely. I wanted to read something else by this author and it seems that I’m that only one who hasn’t read this one.
- The Duke I Once Knew by Olivia Drake – I have been falling deeper in the Historical Romance hole and I don’t want to be saved. This book is supposed to have two of my favorite tropes. Duke needed a governess and second chance romance!
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis – I have been recommended this book so much in the past week. I’m going to give it a shot to see if it helps with my anxiety, especially social anxiety.
- Enchantée by Gita Trelease – When I was reading the blurb and read “glittering court of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette”, I was sold!
So here is my TBR for the month of November! Has anyone read these?
What are you reading this month?