I’m back again with my monthly TBR! I’m trying to spread out my time between ARCs and books that I’ve been meaning to get to so it might be all over the place. There actually is quite a bit of YA here! Let’s roll into what books I’ve chosen for June.
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas – I tried to get to this one last month but could never find the time. I have been a pro at not reading spoilers for, which is really damn hard!
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows – I was lucky enough to get this through an ARC trade and I’m still over the moon about it. My Lady Jane was hilarious and I can’t wait to read about what they have done with Jane Eyre.
- Strange the Dreamer by Lani Taylor – I’ve been seeing this book everywhere and it’s also one of my best friend Melanie favorite books. I finally started listening to the audiobook in May and I’m loving it so much! I hope I can finish by the end of June.
- I Can’t Date Jesus by Michael Arceneaux – I saw this on NetGalley and new I had to request it! I was sold when it says that In the style of You Can’t Touch My Hair because I loved that book. Also, Michael is also a fellow Houstonian!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – So I recently finished Simon vs. Homosapien Agenda and had quite a few people tell me that I might like Fangirl. Here goes nothing!
- Cowboy on My Mind by R.C. Ryan – This one really doesn’t need an explanation. Cowboys? Sold!
- Vein of Love by R. Scarlett – Filthy Gods was one of the best things I read last month! So I went ahead and bought the first book in her paranormal romance series because I needed something to fill in the gap until the next book in the American Gods series comes out.
- Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward – I can’t go too long without reading contemporary romance and this book definitely sounded like something I would like!