Hey, what’s up, & hello! It’s time for another book tag.
I was tagged to do the Book Blogger Insider Tag by my beautiful friend and soul sister Melanie. (I love your face!)
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator Jamie @ALittleSliceofJamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
I normally write them either at home on my desktop or at work if I have any downtime.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
It doesn’t really take me too long to write my reviews. Especially since most of my reviews are either rants or me fangirling. My reviews are very random! They are always honest, but very relaxed so I don’t spend too much time making them perfect.
3. When did you start your book blog?
I started my blog around early October of 2017. I was leaving little reviews on Goodreads and decided I wanted to be further involved in the book community.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
I don’t want to say that it is the wost, but me being a newbie book blogger I don’t really know all about coding or how to make my blog the best it can be. I’m working on it!
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Being able to talk about books of course! I can rant and fangirl with no regrets because this is my book space. And if your reading this then you are a book nerd too so you understand 🙂
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
That would be the New TBR Bookshelf! post! I had so much fun taking that picture for my blog, and I received so many great comments that made me smile.
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I would have to say my anticipated monthly releases. There’s nothing to get my heart beating like new book releases. (my bank account does not share my joy)
8. When do you typically write?
My favorite time to write is on a Saturday morning while I drink my coffee. I love it because I have all day to sit around and just write till my fingers get tired (or my nail polish chips)
9. Do you review every book you read?
I try to.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
I like to write them at my desk, with a cup of coffee in the morning (or a glass of wine if it’s afternoon). I also like to have some music playing in the background, either country or rap beats.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
It depends on when I finish reading. Usually, I write after I finish reading since it’s fresh on my mind. If it’s super late at night, I will sit down to write it the next day.
12. How often do you post?
I normally post 4-5 days out of the week. Mostly 2-3 book reviews, and then weekly tags.