ARC provided by author for honest review.
This was my first time reading anything by Nikki Hunter so I didn’t know what to expect. Even though this book wasn’t long, it has my full attention and I will be stalking the author until I can get my hands on the next book in the series.
I thought I would do another bullet journal review since it was a novella.
What I Liked
- I liked that there was an air of mystery about everything from the characters, the bond, and the world.
- Camilla was a damn hoot. Even though we didn’t get much time with her, she was really funny.
- I loved that Camilla owned her sexuality, she wasn’t ashamed of hardly anything.
- I’m already in love some the guys.
- It has insta love/lust and you I’m all about that!
- Revere Harem, DUH!
What I didn’t..(not really didn’t like, just bothered me)
- Since it was a novella, we didn’t get much time in the world. I would have loved to read a little bit more and get more world building.
- It left me hanging right when secrets starting getting revealed.
This was a good first novella in a series. I can’t wait to see where the next book takes us. Side note, this does end a cliffhanger. Yes I know, I flipped shit when there was no more, very cruel Nikki Hunter! I really want the second book after that ending.