Hello friends! I was tagged by the awesome Vanessa over at The Bookish Deer. Please check out her blog because it’s amazing!
Alright, Let’s get to it!
1. How many books are too many books in a book series?
There really isn’t a limit per say, but once the story just seems dragged out then it’s time to call it quits.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I am not the biggest fan of them in the slightest! I get pretty obsessive about them actually.
3. Hardcopy or paperback?
I’d rather a paperback (
they are cheaper for one) and they are easier to read in bed!
4. Favorite book?
This is such a hard question, I mean there are so many books out there to pick just one! So I’ll just say my favorite book for right now is Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. It really shocked me and threw me for a loop the whole time I was reading it.
5. Your least favorite book?
The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward, I only gave it two stars. I love drama in my books but damn this was just too much.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
I’m not really a fan of those. The one who I root for is normally the one she doesn’t pick. Also most of the time it just gets old pretty quick.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
The last book I couldn’t finish was Bad by Stevie J. Cole. I could not get into that story as much as I tried!
8. A book you’re currently reading?
Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart.
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
It was Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning to my mama. I can’t wait to see her reaction!
10. The oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
I honestly have no idea.
11. The newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Three Trials Kristy Cunning. (December 2, 2017)
12. Favorite author?
I feel like this goes with my favorite book answer. I would have to say Whitney G., Sarah J Maas, and C.C. Hunter are a few of my favorites.
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
I do both quite often. If I’m unsure about a book, I normally borrow it from the library first. I need to read the book I’ve bought before I buy any more though, but isn’t that what all book reader say?
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
The Hunger Games!!
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
I usually use bookmarks, especially since I found out about magnetic bookmarks!
16. A book you can always reread?
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter. I can never get sick of reading it or listening to the audiobook.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
It has to be one of those coffee shop playlists on Spotify really really really low.
18. One POV or multiple POV? (POV’ = Points of view)
I prefer one POV but if its a romance sometimes I really want to see what the love interest is thinking.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I would love to spend hours reading, but reality! I normally read over a couple days.
20. One book you read because of the cover.
I technically haven’t read it yet, but I did buy Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson for that beautiful looking cover!
I hope you enjoyed this tag! It was really fun to do, thank you again Vanessa for tagging me. If you want to do this tag, please tag me so I can see your answers. ♥