Now I know that this a book blog but I thought that I would also add some other things that I liked in October.
- Stranger Things- It was definitely worth the wait! I only regret that I didn’t pace myself and not watch all the episodes.
- Lore- I kept seeing this advertised on Amazon Prime so me and my husband decided to watch it and I’m so glad we did! I am a scary cat at heart but this isn’t exactly scary. Creepy? Yes! If you’re into folklore, then give this one a try.
- Blake Shelton – I’ll Name the Dogs
- Brett Young- Like I Loved You
- James Arthur- Can I Be Him
- Sam Smith- Pray
I really got off my TBR list train in October. I mean REALLY! I didn’t read any of the books I put on that list! I wasn’t really interested in reading them on the times that I set out for them so I went off the charts and read other books instead. The good news is that I read 16 books.
(I felt like it was too many to write about what I liked about every single one, so each title will take you to my review of the book.)
- Sweet Little Lies (Sweet #2) by Abbi Glines
- Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas
- Stuck Up-Suit by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
- Misadventures of a Virgin by Meredith Wild
- Misadventures On the Night Shift by Lauren Rowe
- Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss
- Coming up Roses (Southern Roots #1) by LK Farlow
- On A Tuesday (One Week #1) by Whitney G.
- Nero (Made Men #1) by Sarah Brianne
- Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan
- Her Demon Harem by Savannah Skye
- This Heart of Mine by C.C. Hunter
- The Castle (Endgame #3) by Skye Warren
- Strip For Me Part 3 Strip For Me (Part Three) by G. Bailey Part 4 Strip For Me (Part Four) by G. Bailey and Part 5 Strip for Me (Part five) by G. Bailey
I’m hoping that I actually keep on track in November with my TBR list.